Book an Appointment
Client Agreement: Terms and Conditions
1. Coaching with Kathleen Linta takes place via telephone unless otherwise decided between Kathleen and the client.
2. Coaching fees are payable before scheduling the first session (excluding the 15-minute Clarity Session). Please see www.kathleenlintacoaching.com for the fee structure.
3. As a client, I understand and agree that I am fully responsible for my well-being during my coaching calls, including my choices and decisions.
4. I am aware that I can discontinue coaching at any time. If I discontinue before my final session, coaching fees for unused sessions will be refunded to me.
5. If I cancel my session within 24 hours of the session, I am responsible for payment for that session. This charge may be appealed if extenuating circumstances occur (such as hospitalization, significant health issue) that prevent timely notice of cancellation. Kathleen Linta will be the final arbiter of these appeals.
6. I recognize that coaching is not psychotherapy, medical advice, or psychiatric care, and that my coach will give professional referrals if needed.
7. I understand that “life coaching” is a relationship I have with my coach that is designed to facilitate the creation/development of personal, professional, business, health, spiritual and other personal goals, and to carry out strategies/plans/actions for achieving those goals.
8. I understand that life coaching is comprehensive and may involve exploration into all areas of my life, including work, health, relationships, spiritual, education, and recreation. I acknowledge that deciding how to handle these issues and implement my choices is exclusively my responsibility.
9. I understand that life coaching does not treat mental disorders as defined by the American Psychiatric Association and is outside the scope of HIPAA regulations. I understand that life coaching is not a substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis, mental health care, or substance abuse treatment, and I will not use it in place of any form of therapy.
10. I promise that if I am currently in therapy or otherwise under the care of a mental health professional, I have consulted with this person regarding the advisability of working with a life coach and that this person is aware of my decision to proceed with the life coaching relationship.
11. I understand that coaching sessions may be recorded by Kathleen Linta for her own reference, and all information will be held as confidential unless I state otherwise in writing, except as required by law.
12. I understand that certain topics may be anonymously shared with other life coaching professionals for training or consultation purposes.
13. I understand that life coaching is guidance, and not to be used in lieu of professional advice. I will seek professional guidance for legal, business, medical, financial, spiritual, of other matters. I understand that all decisions in these areas are exclusively mine, and I acknowledge that my decisions and actions regarding them are my responsibility.